Nothing matters more than your safety and the safety of others. That’s why we ask that only certain items are brought into the venue.
Please make sure you’re not bringing anything you shouldn’t before arriving. Everyone’s checked before entry – we’d hate to have to turn you away.
All bags must meet our Bag Policy, although medical exemptions apply (see below). And any item which is deemed to be offensive or abusive, compromises public safety, or might be used as a weapon, will be confiscated and reported to the police.
Here are some of the main points, but if you’re in any doubt, there’s a full list of stadium rules and regulations here.
You CAN'T bring?
- Bags which don’t meet our Bag Policy (medical exemptions apply)
- Large umbrellas
- Aluminium and glass drink containers, plastic bottles over 500ml
- Food and drink
- Selfie sticks
- Weapons and tools
- Flares, lasers, smoke devices and cannisters
- Large-bodied cameras and camcorders
- Unauthorised musical instruments and vuvuzelas
You CAN bring?
- Bags meeting our Bag Policy (medical exemptions apply)
- Small umbrellas
- Clear empty plastic bottles 500ml or less
- Small flags and banners (regulations apply)
- Crutches and walking aids
Coming to an event held by a third party?
Although Wembley is owned by The Football Association, we do not host all the all events there. For example, the Carabao Cup Final, Play-Off Finals, non-football sports events and concerts are not FA events
The owners of these events may have their own list of prohibited items, which override the list above. Such lists will be communicated direct to ticket holders for these non-FA events.