There are tickets to two main types of seats at Wembley:
- General admission seats are sold event-by-event, and you can get them from either the event owner or buy from our online ticket office.
- Club Wembley seats (including executive boxes) are bought on a 5-year licence (plus an annual season ticket payment). For more details visit our Club Wembley website.
- There are over 70,000 general admission seats for sporting events. The ticketing policy for every sporting event will be set by the specific event owner. For example, this could be The FA, the EFL (English Football League), or the Rugby Football League.
- The ticketing policy for concerts will be set by the ticket promoter. The promoter may vary from event to event, so please check the specific event page for more information.
- For domestic football club matches access and seating will follow an east-west split. Disabled supporters will sit in the same area as non-disabled supporters of their team.
- For international football matches, ticket and seat information is on TheFA.com.
- Please note: Under 2s are not allowed in the stadium.
Got accessibility requirements?
When you buy your ticket(s), please tell the ticket-seller about any special requirements you have (e.g. disabled seating or audio enhancements).
Please take a look at disabled services and accessibility pages for more information.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding your visit to Wembley.